• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

< Previous | Next > Button on Image Viewer

Andy

Chevereto Member
Hi Rodolfo,

Could you please add < Previous | Next > Button on Image Viewer?

Because when we're viewing single image, it's not convenience if we had to go back and then select another image.

Sometime we just want to see and explore images.

Thank you.

There is a prev/next button but only for images in an album. There won't be a prev/next button on the image viewer related to listings, what I will do is listings with full screen viewer but that is something different.

Can you also implement prev/next on image viewer based on image ID numberings?

Hi Rodolfo,

Could you please add < Previous | Next > Button on Image Viewer?

Because when we're viewing single image, it's not convenience if we had to go back and then select another image.

Sometime we just want to see and explore images.

Thank you.
I like you suggested and got the same response, however see those buttons necessary.
On the other hand ... when you open the first image in an album shows the 'Previous' button, and had to show the 'Next' button.

Wise option would be put a toggle to enable/disable prev/next button on image viewer.

Mayhap this feature request will be implemented. Thank you.

Sure, but I won't add arrows to images without context.

That is what I'm trying to explain everytime this feature is suggested.

I just asked my friend who's pure visitor and he also recommended me to add Next / Previous button for browse images in category section.

So in case he need to find picture about Girls (category) he can use next / previous, no need to go back to category Girls and pick random items.

Thanks but like I have mentioned a thousand times already: next and previous arrows will be added later on in the image contextual viewer.

There's no need for more discussion about this, it will be added.

Back