• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Possible to enable upload only from the Plugin ?

TomaGo

Chevereto Member
Hello,

My target is to provide an upload solution on my forums members but not to allow everybody to upload from my chevereto homepage.

1/ Is it possible to Enable upload only from Plugin ?
2/ In the plugin parameters is it possible to send a user credential ?

Toma

I can answer #2;

The plugin creates an popup window which is basically a minimalistic version of your website, which does have the login options available and it does remember if the user is logged in or not.

Thanks but sorry my question was not very clear.

In fact I would like my forum members to be able to use the upload module without creating an account. I would have liked a pre-configured (by me) account in the module.

Go the opposite.

Make those images available only from your forum. If the thing will be used only for your forum then simply make the images allowed to be seen only if the request comes from your forum.

To do that you need to add a rewrite condition in your .htaccess (Apache) or server block (nginx).

http://www.htaccesstools.com/hotlink-protection/

Add on top of that a singup needed, disable explore and you should be fine.

Back