• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Please update current version

Dear user, follow the instructions and provide the info required. If you don't know what to do ask others or consider purchasing extra support.

Dear user,

Core license doesn't include on-site support (checking for issues directly on your installation), it only includes Ticket support (you get feedback on the issues reported). Upgrade your license if you want an additional support layer. If you keep asking me for in-site support for your Core license is basically asking me to work for free.

Please note that In-site support is for software related issues. So if your server stopped working or if there's some server software conflict, that will fall under Extra Support territory, which has a fee of $45 per incident.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Dear user,

I can understand frustration in your words, but if I sell two different products is because it targets 2 different audiences. If you are OK with managing the server and you don't want to run a large operation then Core license is perfect for your use case. The money you save on licensing is because you don't need the extra on-site assistance. However, you aren't following the debug instructions and I don't blame you. It is clear for me that you have some issues with the language and you just want to get your website fixed and forget all this.

I assume that you got used to a support layer that I won't ever offer again for free. I was used to run and fix issues at any time, weekends, late nights, etc. I'm sorry but that now has a fee, can't do it for free any longer.

I'm going to move your topic to server issues, perhaps someone else can gift you the time you need.

i m already fixed issues but the site did not work so, please? I m lost my job so I have no money so please try to understand.

I would be happy to pitch in. Can you show me the logs which clearly show the error?

If you can't provide those then you need the $45 support option rodolfo is offering.

Back