• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Picture resizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xariseto

Chevereto Member
Hello guys,

I have searched the panel alot and don't seem to be able to find a picture resizing feature.
For example, some of my users upload pictures that exceed 8000x3000 resolution, and that is excessive.
I would like to have the option to force a maximum resolution size, and if an image exceeds that, resize it.
Maybe even apply some jpg quality filter.

Looking forward to your answer.

I'm sorry I wasn't specific enough. I need the software to enforce resizing server-side.
Not ask my users to select the option themselves.

For example, if you upload a 4000x3000 image, the server should automatically scale it down to my specified MxN while retaining aspect ratio.

I'm sorry I wasn't specific enough. I need the software to enforce resizing server-side.
Not ask my users to select the option themselves.

For example, if you upload a 4000x3000 image, the server should automatically scale it down to my specified MxN while retaining aspect ratio.
There's no such feature at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back