• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

PHP mail failing

schwim

Chevereto Member
Hi there everyone!

PHP mail fails to send "Could not instantiate mail function. " The reason I'm posting here and not trying to figure out what's wrong with the mail function is that it works for countless other scripts on the server. PHPBB, Discourse, Drupal, cPanel, ownCloud and countless others are using PHP's mail function to send mail daily. The only script I have an issue with is Chevereto.

Is there anything that I might be missing regarding configuration that would enable it for the gallery?

Anything that requires mailing while PHP's mail function is enabled(lost password, test mail)

Mail fails

I've enabled both printing and logging errors then tried the mail function, however no PHP error gets printed to screen and I can find no log in the gallery or child directories.

Back