• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Php.ini & .htaccess

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombardier

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
I initially contacted you with a server error however it it seems I have managed to resolve the issue by deleting a .htaccess file that was sat in my public_html folder and was clearly conflicting with the installation. I now have another error

G\: Sessions are not working on this server due to missing write permission on session save path (php.ini session.save_path).

I have contacted my server people and they have stated

The PHP session.save_path variable is not configured, it currently holds no
value. This is visible in the output of phpinfo(). You can set that to
whatever directory you would like via a php_value statement within
a .htaccess file.

what would I need to insert into the .htaccess file to make this work?

Thank you

EDIT

I have managed to resolve this issue now and chevereto is installed. I do however have some other issues and I hope I am not postsing this in the wrong place but it is the only way I can request your assistance as I do not seem to have privileges to creat another thread in the Tech Forum

I cannot upload profile or background image (just get the circle of death)
I do not see the select box on images only a select all link
I have some difficulty clicking into images, I have to click exactly on the file name

Last edited:
Please acknowledge that I provide software support, not server support. Having said that, when you request support you are prompt to provide server credentials, but since you didn't provide these, I can only give you pointers on this.

You should start by enabling debug https://chevereto.com/docs/debug and post the output of your error_log file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back