• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Photoloader - Album Download Function

Good one. I see you have added many extra features to your site.

Have you considered developing a Mobile app? I was thinking if we all could contribute to one mobile app which can be used on all Chevereto sites.

Yes, been thinking about it for a long time actually.

pPUTZ.md.png

Hello,

I just want to share my tool for photoland which is a screenshot tool but it also can download albums via the album url. The album download function works on any chevereto site. I've set an limit on 120 images per hour.

https://photoland.io/page/photoloader

View attachment 1612
The album download is awesome, and something that is missing from chevereto. Any chance you are willing to share the code?

I'm planning to release an "Chevereto" version later (where you can enter the site url and api key which imports your site settings + logo) Depending on my dev guy if he can do it... about sharing the code i'm not sure yet. We'll see ;)

@tomsit Any chance you're thinking about making a bookmarklet for people to grab images from other URLs and just add them to their album from that other site? Then you could use those URLs to create affiliate relationships. After a user "clips" the image to their album, you could get a deep link to generate. Commission Junction does deep links automatically.
I ask because I need it. LOL.

@tomsit Any chance you're thinking about making a bookmarklet for people to grab images from other URLs and just add them to their album from that other site? Then you could use those URLs to create affiliate relationships. After a user "clips" the image to their album, you could get a deep link to generate. Commission Junction does deep links automatically.
I ask because I need it. LOL.

I don't actually develop these my self. I create an order and then it get's done if I push $$ down the line - and I can't see my self going there with this idea, even if it's great. I'm sorry ;)

I would completely pay to have this as an option for my site, with my own branding.

As you no longer won this site, would you be willing to sell the script you used for this feature?

Back