Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
I really dig all the custom features you have! Great job man! :D
Nice feedback, thanks :) now we need to wait for 4.0 so we can implement SSO

tunny

Founder license
License owner
I like your site with all that customs and all. Keep it up i hope you reach someday your 10 million uploads.

tomsit

Moderator & Chevereto freak
Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
I like your site with all that customs and all. Keep it up i hope you reach someday your 10 million uploads.
Thank you. 10 million uploads, haha, if Bill Gates comes aboard, maybe.

I can smell the 100k mark as we reached 70k today!

Reactions: Rodolfo and ashkir

ashkir

Core license
License owner
Nice feedback, thanks :) now we need to wait for 4.0 so we can implement SSO
100,000 is around the corner!

I can't wait for 4.0 myself. There's a feature I know I can add to Chevereto, that will cause my growth to explode by 25x or more. It's requested constantly by my nche. Sadly, it'd only be possible with 4.0

tomsit

Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
Photoland is ranking on page 1 for keywords like "free image hosting"" and "free image upload" and a few more. I wonder how the stats are now.. maybe the new owner could share with us? :)

Reactions: Rodolfo

tomsit

Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
Reactions: teejam

friv

Core license
License owner
Photoland is ranking on page 1 for keywords like "free image hosting"" and "free image upload" and a few more. I wonder how the stats are now.. maybe the new owner could share with us? :)
Can somebody explain how Photoland.io is on first page for keywords : free image hosting"" and "free image upload ? I ask that for me little bit is strange because is on .IO extension.

tomsit

Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
It took about 2 years from start to reach rank 1 - I think other content rich sites would make it faster though. My best tip is just to moderate it, keep it clean and talk about your site everywhere.

HenrysCat

Core license
License owner
Website
imgrpost.com
I agree, I have deleted some nasty stuff (reported as well, when not a tor exit node) google likes a nice clean site ;)

friv

Core license
License owner
I agree, I have deleted some nasty stuff (reported as well, when not a tor exit node) google likes a nice clean site ;)
Henry, what you mean by: "Google likes a nice clean site" ? What did you erase to your site is clean ? Do you mean by nasty photos are adult photos, or crap titles and descriptions?

HenrysCat

Core license
License owner
Website
imgrpost.com
I have been removed from google adsense for adult content several times now, just delete, wait a while and then they let you back on, this would also apply to search rankings, if you don't care about google don't worry ;)

friv

Core license
License owner
I have been removed from google adsense for adult content several times now, just delete, wait a while and then they let you back on, this would also apply to search rankings, if you don't care about google don't worry ;)
Yes,that is true, site must be clean to take care for adsense.But here is another one thing which we can consider to save adsense.For example sometime i see in my Google nalytics that some image link ( which not contain nasty image at all) from my site is posted on some adult site.I erase that image too from my website,because i think is not good to receive traffic from adult content sites,to your site ,even your image is not nasty which will break adsense TOS. In this case maybe backlink from bad website, can harm adsense. What you think about that?

HenrysCat

Core license
License owner
Website
imgrpost.com
I'm pretty sure if a link goes to a deleted image google will ignore it, a not found error, maybe an expert could chime in here ;)

friv

Core license
License owner
It took about 2 years from start to reach rank 1 - I think other content rich sites would make it faster though. My best tip is just to moderate it, keep it clean and talk about your site everywhere.
Thanks for great replay to tell us how you has promote your site and save he clean. Now,if is not a problem or if is not a secret, and of course if you want to share with us, how many organic visitors you have according to Google analytics for that two keywords on first page? ( free image hosting"" and "free image upload ) And please tell us is that American traffic or?

Just ask you that to i can see how is powerful to be on first page because you use strong keywords which can be related to your website. But we consider here which is normal that first and second website can be in a front of your website for same keywords on first page, and of course they will catch first that traffic,that is clear. But can we know if you can share organic traffic on your site from GA. Example for 1 day. Thanks

tomsit

Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
@friv I'm not the owner of photoland anymore, so I can't provide you with this data.