• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Photo download

Craig

Chevereto Member
Help everyone,

Recently had a conversation with a user of my site. He is worried about someone downloading and saving his photos. I just checked this can be done even if I'm not logged in. How can I stop someone from downloading everyone's photos? Maybe set it so you can only download your own..

I agree but the user I was talking with said Flickr has an option to disable downloading from their site. Is it possible to enable this for Chevereto. Maybe include an option for user to disable downloads from their profile. Then at least we can say it's not our website that allows it, it's just the issue with the internet.

Is just a fake feature, you can't truly avoid that thing. Not Flickr or anyone can avoid it.

Chevereto includes a "disable download" setting under Dashboard > Settings > Theme but like I said, you can't truly avoid download images.

Back