• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Peafowl

biljeg

Chevereto Noob
hello,
I am looking for if it was possible to drag images to upload with the peafowl theme. I think this is the index.php but I do not know javascript.
Thank you for your help and I'm sorry for my English.
Vive Chevereto (in french ;-)).

Why? Because this version is free and you think business. :cool:Think little for me 2min.

Because they are two different systems and they don't share the same core. I built 2.X core in 2010 and 3.X was made in 2014 and 3.X is the current version, I won't roll back my steps to help people to get something extra in a 4 year old script that is outdated. Also the development cycle in 3.X is pretty active and I don't want to loose that just to get something extra from 2.X. Is free, that is what you get when you get something free.

Back