• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Paid Job for Chevereto Expert

joeborn

Chevereto Member
Hi All,

Any of you Chevereto folks looking for a paid project to setup and configure a site?

My daughter and I started a little business selling no spill 3 legged cups. They ended up being keepsakes because they are pretty curious looking, so we started printing them with logos and we got the idea that each cup could be serialized with a number and a URL, ie http://cupofimagination.org/023 and then folks add pictures of the cup as they pay it forward (this story inspired me I hope it will you too) or pass it around (ie like everyone signing a birthday card) and the url could link back to all the pictures and messages specific to that cup. We know this would require some customization, configuration or even a new feature. We don't have a huge budget for this, but it is an opportunity to contribute some dollars to enhance the codebase with hopefully a feature someone else might want.

www.imagiroo.com/press if you are interested in the story and
joe@imagiroo.com if you are interested in the project

Thanks!

Joe

Attachments

• IMG_20170706_171538.jpg
    IMG_20170706_171538.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 10
Back