• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

OpenStack support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks desperately waiting for this hopefully soon since its only minor change for amazon's implementation.

I haven't been able to play with this thing because all the providers either ask for a credit card or to send a SMS to your phone in order to activate the free trial. Sadly my cellular company doesn't provide support for sms short-codes and I don't feel comfortable putting my credit card info in some service that I won't use.

I tried with several providers and always the same thing with the sms and the cc. Maybe you can create a sub account for me.

By the way, I just noticed this:
Note: This SDK is currently being developed. It's not ready to be used in application development as the API will be changing.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack-SDK-PHP

Are you really sure that this thing is OK for production websites?

Last edited:
I still don't have an account to work with. I will see if I can get a virtual credit card later this week in order to get a free trial.

I don't have a spare dev account at the moment. But Runabove.com takes paypal which you can link to a bank account.

I don't have a spare dev account at the moment. But Runabove.com takes paypal which you can link to a bank account.

They only asked for credit card when I tried. I will check later.

Yeh I just double verified. Its create account -> Verify Phone number/Address -> Add Paypal Use this link to sign up it will give you 10 bucks in credit that is enough to run a instance for month. http://runabove.me/PURS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back