• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

NSFW age gate?

SimplyCorbett

Chevereto Member
Hi!

I just wanted to know if in v4 you plan on adding in an age requirement for NSFW content to be displayed on the site. There is a checkmark in the user profile for NSFW but it doesn't require the user agree that they are over 18.

I guess I could modify the template and include 18+ in the description, but I'd rather it be built into chevereto.

I don't want to lock the site down to 18 year olds. The only NSFW content allowed is going to be non-sexual nude drawings. If this won't be possible I'll create a second adult-only site.

Yes this type of age gate would be nice to have for Tobacco, Cannabis, Alcohol tho and not only for sexually explicit material, for people that are over 21.

Back