• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Notes on migrating Chevereto's database from MySQL 8 to MariaDB 10

madlaxcb

Chevereto Member
The following are all machine translations

Migration of chevereto's database from MySQL 8 to MariaDB 10 may result in missing tables. Last night, My Chevereto server was moved from Western United States to the OVH French machine, with the intention of reducing the server expenditure.

The old machine environment is
Nginx -Tengine2. 2.4(2.3.2)
MySQL 8.0.24
PHP-7.4
The new machine environment is
Nginx -Tengine2. 2.4(2.3.2)
MySQL 10.5.10-MariaDB
PHP-7.4

The only difference is the database. After the migration, the website reports an error and the cron task also reports an error

PDOException [42S02]: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'XXXXXXXX. XXX_ locks' doesn't exist

It seems that the database is missing tables. After checking and comparing, it is found that two tables are missing after the new database is imported

_ Assets (prefix omitted here)
_ Locks (prefix omitted here)

The collation of both tables is utf8mb4_ 0900_ ai_ ci utf8mb4_ 0900_ ai_ ci It is not supported below mysql8, so the two tables cannot be created after importing the new MariaDB database.
resolvent:
Method 1, the utf8mb4_ 0900_ ai_ ci Revised as utf8mb4_ unicode_ ci perhaps utf8mb4_ general_ ci Then import the new MariaDB database.
Method 2: after the exported database is imported into the new MariaDB database, the two new tables are created separately.

Then the site is restored.

Chevereto的数据库从MySQL 8迁移至MariaDB 10的注意事项

Last edited:
You should try dropping and re-creating the indexes. I don't know why you troubled yourself changing the charsets.

You should try dropping and re-creating the indexes. I don't know why you troubled yourself changing the charsets.
Some people, such as me, use some integrated panels like aaPanel, which can be easily exported or imported with one click. Then there will be such a problem.

Back