• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

No image have been uploaded error for one user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Henry,

If this issue still happens then you should enable debug level 3 and pay attention to your log file. If this happened just once then you need to dig in your server error log (previous entries).

To be honest is impossible to determine what's going on without error log and best that you can do is send me access to your server so I can do all this error log thing for you.

If you want me to debug it for you please send access to inbox@chevereto.com

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Just ftp or cpanel access, I only need to have access to files to debug such thing. If eventually I need access to Chevereto I just enter to your database directly.

Note that I need access to server's log folder, in some machines that's above public_html.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Unfortunately there's no error_log for that and your server only keeps an access log. Since I can't replicate this issue and there's no log, I've to label this as invalid because I don't know which is the error.

To elaborate, error log displays this:
Code:
[18-Apr-2017 19:28:20 America/Santiago] Request denied
[26-Apr-2017 11:14:59 America/Chicago] Request denied
[29-Apr-2017 12:55:11 America/Chicago] Duplicated upload
[29-Apr-2017 12:55:45 America/Chicago] Duplicated upload

And that doesn't indicate at all a server issue or even a script issue. It could be just a 403 code or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back