• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

New Pics Dont Show On Other Sites

stevencrawford

Chevereto Member
Hi

Wonder if you can help,
Ive just started using TMD hosting with chevereto and seem to have a wee problem.

After I've uploaded the images to the image site then copy the code to paste them into other sites, Other people cant see the pictures unless they clink the link and accept the security exception.
Unfortionally the sites i post with need picture proof straight away, so this gives me a problem when other members think i haven added them to the post.

Any ideas how to fix this thanks

First of all your cert is invalid, you should get that fixed.

Screenshot_20170613-142843.png

Regarding access from other websites, most likely you are using a form of hotlink protection so just make sure to whitelist the websites you want to allow to hotlink.

Yes, they manage your server and this (SSL stuff) I believe that is related to them. Please note that if you are using CloudFlare HTTPS you should refer to CloudFlare, most likely is just bad cert stuff.

Back