• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

New pages.. problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

swat9uk

Chevereto Member
Any help on this would be great.

ive created new pages and they work to a degree
however when you open the new page on top right (upload) (user) (Newpage) tabs you can hover your mice over them and they highlight however you can not click on them they are not responding,?

on the orginal TOS page and Contact pages you can click (upload) (user) (Newpage) and they work,

the only thing it will let you click on is the main image what will take you back to homepage.
am i missing some code maybe?
ive removed pages and added pages still the same,

at first i thought it was because when (about us) page is made it places it in /content/pages aboutus.php

when realy it could do with being placed in /content/pages/default with the other pages

but it will not let me ive tried all sorts but still creates it under /content/pages

so i can not even force it for some reason? weather this is why its not fully working i dont know,
it display the information fine just not able to click on the top links to go to another page,
maybe ive just overlooked something small

any help on this would be great

Sorry, I don't follow you here. Can you indicate the website URL? Is easier if you show rather than tell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back