• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Must read new Community Manager and Discord server

DarkTexas 🦄

Chevereto Member
Hello everyone!

You might wonder why there’s someone else posting on Announcements instead of Rodolfo. Well, yeah, I do agree this is something I have not seen myself either yet. My Name is Chris also known as DarkTexas. I have been running Chevereto on my own website for a while now – so I’m not unfamiliar with Chevereto. Recently Rodolfo and I have been thinking about how we can build a more active community here. With the upcoming update of Chevereto v4 we have a huge goal on the horizon – and as Chevereto Members know: It’s just a part-goal.

So, who I am I? As mentioned, my Name is Chris and I’m your new Community Manager. My Job is to increase the communication between Development and Community and to build a community that goes beyond reading release notes and asking for help.

We’re pleased to announce that we’ve started a Discord server again. Our goal is to provide a pleasant atmosphere for people to enjoy socializing in an online chat environment related to Chevereto. On the Discord Server you’ll find a section for general Development Information, Community Chatrooms, Community Assistance and Help as well as off-topic rooms for sharing your best cat memes, foodp*rn and so on! As you see, the Discord Server is going to be more than just an information feed for Chevereto – it’s waaay more!

One of the main activities will be the community help section. This section is supposed to be an on-flow help for other members of the community, basically a User’s-help-Users section. For those people being super-active assisting others, we’re going to reward those people with a “VIP” Status on the Discord.

As you see - participating in the Community is definitely worth it – help us creating an awesome Server for all of us.

👉 Here's the Party: https://discord.gg/4SYkyrTGuj

We can’t wait to meet you on the Discord Server!

Chris
Community Manager

Back