• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Need to know something...

Adam Xtubeage

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

I am new here and i am interested in buying this script with the hosting offer. Now i have some queries that i need to know:

1) With your hosting is their is free domain name? I am asking because in your bundle page it was not listed but on other page it listed as free name include.

2) If i buy the script with hosting now then again will i have to pay additional for version 4? I am asking this because there is listed in your site that on major update their is a licence renewal fees.

3) If I didn't want to purchase any additional external cloud storage then how much traffic your hosting can able to afford? I mean how many approx daily UV's and up to how many approx pageviews daily? And also let me know is this going to slow my website speed if i use internal storage only?

Thank you

1) With your hosting is their is free domain name? I am asking because in your bundle page it was not listed but on other page it listed as free name include.

Yes, TMDHosting includes a free domain name.

2) If i buy the script with hosting now then again will i have to pay additional for version 4? I am asking this because there is listed in your site that on major update their is a licence renewal fees.

Everybody will have to pay upgrade fee if you want to switch to v4.

3) If I didn't want to purchase any additional external cloud storage then how much traffic your hosting can able to afford? I mean how many approx daily UV's and up to how many approx pageviews daily? And also let me know is this going to slow my website speed if i use internal storage only?

Is not our hosting, TMDHosting partner with us so I can't give you a response for that. However, a rule of thumb is that shared hosting is good for personal / low traffic website. Shared hosting is not good if you intend to have serious traffic in which case VPS or dedicated is a must.

Fair enough, Thank you for the information. I have couple of dedicated server though. Now i have to find a way to add my main domain's subdomain to add to any of this dedicated servers so that all images can upload to my dedicated server but shows on my website under my domain. If you know how it can be done please let me know about this. Thanks for the information though.

Back