• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Need to change the virtual host, how to move the program?

Chevereto Member
I want to transfer the program from virtual host A to virtual host B. I first tried uploading and decompressing a brand new package to virtual host B. Then I filled the information in the original app / settings.php of virtual host A into virtual host B. The blank app / settings.php file failed

I am a rookie and ask God for help!

What exactly did not work?
The file "settings.php" was empty after the transfer?

When opening or saving a php file you should use the character encoding UTF-8, otherwise it can lead to errors. Maybe it's because.

What exactly did not work?
The file "settings.php" was empty after the transfer?

When opening or saving a php file you should use the character encoding UTF-8, otherwise it can lead to errors. Maybe it's because.

I used Chevereto's database and opened the URL prompt:
Aw, snap! Internal Server Error - Check your error_log or enable debug_mode = 3 (chevereto.com/docs/debug).

When I open error level 3 in app / settings.php, I visit the website and prompt:
Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'page_internal' in 'where clause'
Triggered in /app/lib/classes/class.page.php at line 45

Stack trace:
#0 /app/loader.php(705): CHV\Page::getSingle('tos', 'internal')
#1 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(127): CHV\{closure}(G\Handler)
#2 /app/loader.php(796): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#3 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

It looks like the database is not complete.
in your database of the table "chv_pages" the column "page_internal" is missing.

It is likely that an error occurred during the backup or import of host A to B, which did not take over all the tables / columns.

It is not excluded that more errors have been introduced.

Unless you are using Plesk or similar to backup your database / files.
I always recommend phpMyAdmin for the implementation.

in your database of the table "chv_pages" the column "page_internal" is missing.

It is likely that an error occurred during the backup or import of host A to B, which did not take over all the tables / columns.

Yes, the virtual host panel I use is Plesk, and the database export is done in phpMyAdmin.

God, I looked at my previous database according to your suggestion. The table "chv_pages" does not have a "page_internal" column. What should I do now?

Delete the contents of the host B database.
Keep the database yourself.
  1. Log into Plesk by Host A
  2. Go to Website&Domains on Database
    step1.png
  3. You now see at least 1 database of Host A
    Look at where Chevereto is on it.
    Click on: Export image
    Save the image in your webspace and download it right away.
    step2.png
  4. Log into Plesk on Host B
    Go to Website & Domains on Database
    Click on: Imort image
    Either choose an image on the webspace or upload the downloaded image.
    Follow the instructions of Plesk
If Host A and B are on the same server (Plesk), you can use import and export by copying the database.

If it does not work, you may want to ask your server administrator for assistance in moving this data.

Alternatively, which I would reluctantly do is ....
You could send me the access data to host A & B with a description of where to go and I'll do it.
Please note that I am not a support staff of the forum and this task does not fall in the support of Chevereto.

Delete the contents of the host B database.
Keep the database yourself.
  1. Log into Plesk by Host A
  2. Go to Website&Domains on Database
    View attachment 2544
  3. You now see at least 1 database of Host A
    Look at where Chevereto is on it.
    Click on: Export image
    Save the image in your webspace and download it right away.
    View attachment 2545
  4. Log into Plesk on Host B
    Go to Website & Domains on Database
    Click on: Imort image
    Either choose an image on the webspace or upload the downloaded image.
    Follow the instructions of Plesk
If Host A and B are on the same server (Plesk), you can use import and export by copying the database.

If it does not work, you may want to ask your server administrator for assistance in moving this data.

Alternatively, which I would reluctantly do is ....
You could send me the access data to host A & B with a description of where to go and I'll do it.
Please note that I am not a support staff of the forum and this task does not fall in the support of Chevereto.
The problem is solved, thank you God

Back