• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

My website suddenly very slow and I can not upload pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybernetwebdesign

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello,

Some time after I upgrade chevereto automatically via admin panel and managed problems arise. I use GCS, I did not make any changes, my website suddenly very slow and I can not upload pictures, please help me to solve this problem.

Thank's

Your HTTPS is wrong.

View attachment 1650

Probably is because that 307 redirect that you are using. Make sure to setup your web server properly.

Alternatively, you can force HTTPS as is described here: https://chevereto.com/docs/server-issues (where it reads Settings hacks)
I have moved web hosting and implemented settings hacks about ssl, but now i can not even go to chevereto admin panel, every time i login to admin panel, this problem happened

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 15
Well, in that case the issue could be that your new server isn't handling sessions properly. To debug that I need server access.

Send access to inbox@chevereto.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back