• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

My two chev hosts are slow after the db had errors and was fixed.

ss132203

Chevereto Member
I use plesk 12 on my dedicated server it has three hosts two runs on chev. Both chev hosts are running slow but the other third host is all fine.

It's been happening since the db was having errors and Rudolf fixed it. It takes a few secs to load the files.

I thought its nginx but I edited its config but still both hosts are very slow.

The only way to tell what's going on is by digging in the server. Send me server access to inbox@chevereto.com

Also, do please send me the website URL.

Last edited:
Please send server access (SSH), FTP doesn't help me here.

Its fixed now , i think it was nginx running too many connections.
Anyway thanks for the support I've never seen a developer working so hard for its customers support :)

Its back again, server administrator saying that its some script sending too many requests to nginx which nginx is not able to handle because of the script.

He saying find files like "index.php", "contact.html", "image.jpg", "picture.gif" etc.

I really don't know how to find this and fix this, any help ?

Chevereto doesn't have "contact.html", also you have two Chevereto installations and another script running there. Your server has a Core i5 processor, which is a very bad choice for a server processor if you want to handle several websites which gets tons of requests. That processor only handles 4 threads which is too short for what you are loading into it.

When using Chevereto the system doesn't touch the database at all to serve an image file. I can't say the same of the other scripts that you are using but as you may notice, Chevereto performance is rarely an issue because is heavily optimized.

Finally, if you can't tweak the server you should go VPS / Cloud. Having a dedicated server implies high knowledge not only to manage the server or install some library. You also have to know how to balance stuff and make the most of your system.

Last edited:
Chevereto doesn't have "contact.html", also you have two Chevereto installations and another script running there. Your server has a Core i5 processor, which is a very bad choice for a server processor if you want to handle several websites which gets tons of requests. That processor only handles 4 threads which is too short for what you are loading into it.

When using Chevereto the system doesn't touch the database at all to serve an image file. I can't say the same of the other scripts that you are using but as you may notice, Chevereto performance is rarely an issue because is heavily optimized.

Finally, if you can't tweak the server you should go VPS / Cloud. Having a dedicated server implies high knowledge not only to manage the server or install some library. You also have to know how to balance stuff and make the most of your system.

Aye aye Captain!
Just ordered a Xeon server :)

Back