• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Multi-domain license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haos

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
I whant ask. Multi-domain license mean i can install Chevereto on my 3 servers with 3 different domain and use it all same time?

You can just install it on your additional site as your licence key is embedded (as an encrypted string) in the download you obtained off the Chevereto site. Basically it will magically know if you have a network licence. :)

The string is in app/licence/key.php which is unique to you.

Last edited:
Getting following error

[Warning] realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/opt/alt/php71/var/lib/php/session) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/inik/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/)

Getting following error

[Warning] realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/opt/alt/php71/var/lib/php/session) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/inik/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/)

you have to but the following path to your allowed paths
this one: /opt/alt/php71/var/lib/php/session

what software do you use (Plesk, etc)? Are you on a shared system?

Keep in mind that there are software requirements in your server software that must be addressed to use all the functionalities. Also, it is recommended to run Chevereto with PHP 7.2+

If you have issues check our support channels https://chevereto.com/support

(don't hesitate to create a ticket for your issues).

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back