• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Moving over from CF Image Host 1.4

Piers

Founder licence
I am fed up with the total lack of support from CF however I have over 14,000 images to move over to a new hosting system.

The format (direct link) is for example: http://anony.ws/di-LSHT.jpg, but the actual image name would be just LSHT.jpg.

Is there any way to move these images over to Chevereto v2.0?

Regards.

You should move your images to /images folder on Chevereto and make an .htaccess rule to understand the old request.

Yeah, it's always good to help those who wants a nice alternative to that script. ;)

One more question - what is the ETA for the admin panel? That is one thing I really did like about CF.

Actually is a file manager. I have been busy with some issues (like paypal issues, piracy, etc). I actually have no even come up with the design of it =/

I will try to come up with the design this weekend and the rest will be time after that. ;)

Hi Rodolfo, I have purchased the script and would like to move from CF1.4 ASAP however I am not sure what to put in the HTACCESS file so all existing links work with chevereto. Please can you message me.

Hi Rodolfo,

I have created a thread and look forward to seeing your reply. My website is down at the moment and I already have emails from a few people complaining :p

Just hope Chevereto is better at handing 20,000+ images that CF1.4 was!

Back