• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Move /lib/Peafowl/peafowl.css to /app/themes/

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
💡Describe your idea

When I was redesigning the CSS for my site, I wanted to use the dark version or "Blacky" version of the CSS as a jumping off point as I recolored things one by one. It confused the hell out of me at first when I was using the regular /app/themes/style.css on light and dark, to find nothing was changing! Everything was being ignored. Then I realized everything you make to the style.css is overrideen by /lib/Peafowl/peafowl.css.

Can we get peafowl.css moved over to the theme folder or merged with style.css eventually? This was a very weird experience to have to go outside the theme folder just to update a theme.

I realized everything you make to the style.css is overrideen by /lib/Peafowl/peafowl.css.
In CSS you can override anything, anywhere. It just requires to use the same selector (if the file is called after) or simply use a stronger selector. If everything fails, you can always use !important to make your rule top priority.

I haven't updated myself on modern CSS markup/delivery, but certainly we will use theme level dependencies, not "framework" level to avoid the issue you are mentioning here.

Back