• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

ModerateContent

Barry

💖 Chevereto Fan
Once the moderatecontent "plugin" is enabled, what is the experience of a user uploading NSFW content? Just an error message, or does it tell them the content is not accepted?

I have it enabled on my site, and when uploading adult content I get the following, so I am wondering if this is the cause.

1665509592478.png

Check this. If you follow it correctly, you'll find out what error message it is showing. Once you get that and determine it is not the limitation of your system where chevereto is installed, you can open a bug report with that error message. or ask the community for some help.

Last edited:
For others who run into this issue, I found this in my logs.

** errorId #76d3847ffde528a1 **
> CHV\UploadException [1404]: Content of type adult is forbidden
At /app/lib/classes/class.moderatecontent.php:122

So the behavior I experienced is %100 related to the moderate content 'plugin'. I wish it threw a friendlier warning/error/.

Back