• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Missing an accesible sign up link?

Labze

Chevereto Member
Hello

I am really struggling with the top menu and its inconsistent behaviour. When I am on the landing page, the top menu only have 4 links, upload, sign in, language and the question mark dropdown. Here I am missing a sign up button, the current most logical way to sign up is by pressing sign in then press sign up from there. Not ideal.

However, if I press sign up I get a dropdown menu in the top left corner. This menu is much alike the questionmark dropdown. Although from this menu I have a sign up link. Something I cant find elsewhere.

I find it weird that the top left menu is only accessible on the sign in page. However most of I am missing a easy way for guests to find a sign up link. If I add a page in the dashboard, the sign up is still hidden in a drop down menu.

Is it somehow possible to easily add a easier to find sign up link?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it somehow possible to easily add a easier to find sign up link?
You can always edit the theme, you may name "access" the button instead of "sign in". You can also use language strings for this purpose.

👍 You should also consider open an RFC with your proposal in how to improve on this.

Back