• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Malware

jamesmaltby

Chevereto Member
Pro
For some reason, Google Webmaster tools as well as tech support from my service "Greeengeeks"
they are picking up malware coming from this file..

/app/vendor/phpseclib/File/X509.php

Anyone else have this issue or have any ideas?

Fresh installed script downloaded directly from here!.

That file is on the vendor path and none of these .php files should resolve anything. Anyone trying to accessing to that file should get a 403 error.

VirusTotal says that the file doesn't contain malware (report), I used the file from your ZIP package (Chevereto stores a copy of each individual download).

Maybe someone with access to your server added malware to that file or is just a false positive. In any case, I can't investigate further because I don't know your website URL and I don't have access to your server.

If this keeps being an issue, open a support topic and don't forget to provide server access, website URL and website path.

Might be because the file contains the word "unpack" which is harmlessly used when decoding IP addressses.

Could well be triggering a false positive with some scanners that are set too high or not updated. As long as the file is unchanged then it can be ignored.

Back