• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Making Money?

Focker

💖 Chevereto Fan
Are some you that are running ads on your sites actually making money? What kind of $ are we talking?

Well not yet, just deployed it on my end. However, I provisioned and spent on overhead hoping to get it back down the road. running on 32GB RAM and Raid 10 so hopefully it becomes profitable down the road.

Well not yet, just deployed it on my end. However, I provisioned and spent on overhead hoping to get it back down the road. running on 32GB RAM and Raid 10 so hopefully it becomes profitable down the road.

Thats a lot of hardware, for what I assume is a new site

In the last 60 days I've earned $41 more than my hosting services cost me. :D

I have 1 ad, it's on image listing pages.

Which ad service do you use? I would assume you have a lot of clients or members already? Mine is still a work in progress.

Thanks

Mind me asking who you are hosting with, and what it costs?

I'm already ranking among one of the larger Chevereto sites now. I expect to hit 500k images by the end of this month, and a million within the next 6.

I use Google Adsense. I had to use a blog to get permission to use Adsense, as the new terms of service don't allow image hosting services. So I'm going to look into alternatives.

I'm already ranking among one of the larger Chevereto sites now. I expect to hit 500k images by the end of this month, and a million within the next 6.

I use Google Adsense. I had to use a blog to get permission to use Adsense, as the new terms of service don't allow image hosting services. So I'm going to look into alternatives.

Thanks. Yea I am going blog route to as ad companies want content.

Back