• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

'm buying this little help

SidhuZ

Chevereto Noob
i'm buying this script so i want to do :
1. What should i put in primary domain? Should i have to buy domain name first.
2. i want to register my domain to godaddy.com or 1and1.com so is it work properly there.
3. Did i have to buy website hosting or website server ?
4. Did i have to make some changes to script before uploading?

I would buy the domain from GoDaddy then look around for hosting from another provider.

1) Anything you like
2) GoDaddy
3) To start with standard hosting would be fine, however make sure you read the small print on any of these 'Unlimited' hosting plans, they are never unlimited.
4) You can just upload the script to your hosting account.

I offer Chevereto Hosting for 4euros per month, that's with 10GB and unmetered b/w. - my Chevereto site runs on this system - http://anony.ws.

i want to what are main pages on the script?
Like Contact Us,Advertisers,Pages or we have to add that pages by our self...

Check the demo, you get a few standard pages, but new pages are very easy to create.

if you need a nice domain then go to google adword tool and search some words had low competition and high or medium traffic and buy it
as Rodolfo said buy domain from namecheap.com
if you want to make the site big then go for VPS with unmetered bandwidth as image host takes lots of band width
doing page is easy its just a html,so some one can help to do it

Back