• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Logo is missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xellon2

Chevereto Member
Hello. I tried uploading a logo and even reuploading the default chevereto logo but it won't show up now.

Last edited:
Hello are you sure your color logo not be the same of the header color ?
Have you clean the cache ?

Force a refresh in your browser Ctrl+F5. If that doesn't work open the site in a private window to check.

provide your website url here or pm it to one of the staff.
Most probably it is something that @EricF and @Jailer has mentioned. Check if you're using white logo on white background, or black on black background.

Check if the actual database value matches with an image in your server. If does, then the issue is cache (server and/or browser and/or cdn).

My site is https://www.gummyimages.com but I managed to fix it somehow....... I'm still not sure what the exact issue was. It was probably one of the following:

forgot to set my file name as logo.png (or whatever ext it was), uploaded it to the wrong one (there was 2 options in dashboard where u can upload logo). Anyway, this has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back