• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Listings - Move Settings to User Profile

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
💡Describe your idea

I absolutely love the Dashboard Feature for Listings that lets us decide how many items, pagination mode, listing viewer options and whether or not to use fluid or fixed grid listings. I would like to suggest letting users override this in their account settings. Basically the admin panel options are the default. But, some of my users want fixed. Others like the viewer, some hate it. Some people with slow connections want to see only 10 images at a time and not have endless scrolling. Letting users dictate what they see would be nice.

👏Where did you saw this?

Photobucket actually supported at least how many display per page. Forum softwares typically let users set how many posts/topics per page they see as well. But, this isn't really a feature that is known for on image hosts. So it is kind of new.

🔥Interest outside our community

This suggestion came directly from the NickPic suggestions channels.

Back