• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Listing viewer

Jailer

Chevereto Member
Is there a way to disable the listing viewer in the new 3.10.6 release? I couldn't find anything in the admin panel and I would prefer to revert to the previous behavior for images in 3.10.5. I could always restore from snapshot easy enough to previous version if it's not a selectable behavior.

Me too had to disable it as users started saying can't get embed code when clicked on image. Also from revenue respective that's one page of less ads.

Listing viewer shouldn't be used by anyone making money, at least not until I add intersticial ads on it.

Regarding the embed codes, if you click the image you go to the image details page where users will get the share links and you will be able to show a banner or anything else really. I didn't place the embed codes on the viewer so users had to click on the image (+1 page view) to share, get codes, etc.

Also, drag to select multiple images is not working with listing viewer on.
I don't know if most of us use it, but I got 3 emails since the update about it not working. So, I think users do use this to select multiple images easily, instead of selecting each of them one by one.

Also, drag to select multiple images is not working with listing viewer on.
I don't know if most of us use it, but I got 3 emails since the update about it not working. So, I think users do use this to select multiple images easily, instead of selecting each of them one by one.
You should post it on bugs and describe the thing properly. That keeps a track of things and helps to keep things organized.

Back