• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

LDAP Login

Lightweight Directory Access Protocol.

One of the universal standards used by small businesses, enterprises and just about everyone else for SSO.

Mainly associated with Active Directory, but there is also implementations such as OpenLDAP.

Many of the popular PHP packages support this, e.g. WordPress, OwnCloud etc.

I don't think that this will be a mainstream requirement and for the current major release (3.X) I'm only taking mainstream requirements.

I know this has been labelled out-of-scope for 3.X, but I would like to second the request, perhaps for consideration in the future.

I have a personal license for Chevereto, and I'm considering recommending that my company purchase a license. We need a collaborative photo asset management solution that we can host on our own hardware and make available on our intranet, and I'm evaluating Chevereto to serve that purpose. We use Microsoft Active Directory to manage our network, and allowing our users single-sign-on access with their network credentials would be ideal.

Thanks very much for your consideration!

-- Joey

I would personally love Single Sign On, so I can eventually integrate my Chevereto with an entire services suite. I plan on eventually offering a tracker to my users (the code is almost complete) and a forum. It'd be extremely helpful if the login across all services could be consistent. Honestly, I kind of want Chevereto to be the main, so I can connect others to the Chevereto login system.

I'm currently building a social-intranet (based on WordPress) with AD-Sync and i'm really looking forward to integrate chevereto as a picture asset management - but only if there is support for ldap.

Back