• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Is there a way to have multiple upload directories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryimg

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Is there a way to have multiple upload directories instead of just one? I wanted to distribute the load per folder in the upload directory. I tried changing the directory path, and then I lost all the image galleries, so I had to revert back.
Though all the images are distributed date-wise, but I was thinking if we can further distribute them randomly in multiple locations (even external storage), it would make it easier to manage backups of smaller archive files.
The reason is, I just faced a problem when moving my hosting to another. Monthly directories were over 10gb each. Now archiving every date directory would have taken ages for me to create zip archives (plus it would start consuming double space for the time being: original files + zip).

No, there's no way.

Please note that Tech support is for actual system issues.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back