• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Installation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagfire

Chevereto Member
Hey guys,

I have done a bunch of custom work locally on my machine and everything is running 100% perfect (PHP 7.2.1 / SQL 5.6.38).

I have uploaded everything to my remote server and imported the DB (PHP 7.2.7 / SQL 5.6.38). First page loads perfect but all other pages give me 404 not found.

I have browsed the forums and the common answer seems to be change webhost. I have already paid for my hosting and SSL Certs so would be great if I could use it.

I have also tried a clean install from the installer but the server cant handle the request (Error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/ae0msk3bjgnd/public_html/installer.php on line 135)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks.

1. 404 on all pages means that you didn't configure URL rewriting in that server.

2. The missing lib is the same when your computer doesn't have zip to deal with .zip files. You need to install php zip.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back