• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Installation issues - blank page no settings.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmn103

Chevereto Noob
I'm having a few problems installing Chevereto.

I've tried both the web installer and downloading the zip from github. In both instances I get a blank page when trying to access the site through my IP address.

I think that the problem relates to the settings.php not being created. I've tried adding a blank, but that doesn't help. Is there an example of what this file should contain? I've not yet been prompted to add any msql details.

I've tried the troubleshooting tips that I've found: all prerequisites installed, tried changing ownership of var-www. (sudo chown www-data:www-data * -R sudo usermod -a -G www-data root)

Any suggestions on what else to try?

Enable error log in that server / settings.

By the way, if this is related to Chevereto Free then please ask in Github not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back