• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Install Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSorrow

Chevereto Member
I installed the free version to check out this script and have come across several issues. These issues are invalid however because they are installed!

http://gallery.brandonspiller.com/

• cURL isn't installed and allow_url_fopen is disabled. Chevereto needs one of these to perform HTTP requests to remote servers.
  • GD Library is not enabled in this server. GD is needed to perform image handling.
  • Multibyte string (mbstring) is not loaded in this server. Mbstring is needed to handle multibyte strings.

Server Settings
php70-php-curl Installed 7.0.16-1.1.2.cpanel
GD Version bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
php70-php-mbstring Installed 7.0.16-1.1.2.cpanel

As you can clearly see I have the required things installed and it's giving a "false" positive

I installed the free version to check out this script and have come across several issues.

Those aren't script issues. Your php setup is missing stuff and the system is telling you exactly what is being missed. You only need to read and fix your php.

As you can clearly see I have the required things installed and it's giving a "false" positive

Something loaded in your php doesn't means that it will work as expected. It happens all the time, you need to install the proper libraries and hopefully go for the stable production ready stuff. When a library isn't installed properly php can't use them and shows that the lib is missing only when you cast related functions.

Is there a 1 GB limit on the free version? I can upload images to it from my phone though with no problems for some reason!

Of course there isn't a limitation at all in the free version. Never crossed my mind to limit the free version so is not limited at all. By the way, is impossible to know what's going on if you only show me a picture. The system has debug modes, it outputs and log errors. That info is public, for everybody: https://chevereto.com/docs/debug

I'm afraid that you are missing that the free version comes "as is". Also, I assume that you know what you are doing in your server because the free version comes without support so you can't expect that I will be around answering all your tech support questions.

The fact that I offer a free script doesn't mean that you can get an sneak peek of support by posting in this section. I'm sorry but if you want support you will have to pay for it.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Last edited:
All the error log says is the following and the link that says "Check the error report for more information." is blank.

[21-Mar-2017 17:57:40 America/Chicago] Request denied
[21-Mar-2017 18:00:03 America/Chicago] Request denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back