• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Install Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSorrow

Chevereto Member
Website URL
http://www.freeimagehosting.us

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
I went to my main site today and it redirected me to /install and it will not install. Why would it be trying to install? It usually upgraded from within the admin cp.

The system is connected to your database and the app/settings.php file contains this connection info. Don't change the contents of this file unless you also change your database connection info.

On submit this process will install the Chevereto database tables and it will set some default settings that you can change later.

To proceed with the installation fill this form with the details of the initial admin account and the default email settings that you want to use, don't worry this account and settings can be edited later.

Installation error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away

Website URL
http://www.freeimagehosting.us

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
I went to my main site today and it redirected me to /install and it will not install. Why would it be trying to install? It usually upgraded from within the admin cp.

The system is connected to your database and the app/settings.php file contains this connection info. Don't change the contents of this file unless you also change your database connection info.

On submit this process will install the Chevereto database tables and it will set some default settings that you can change later.

To proceed with the installation fill this form with the details of the initial admin account and the default email settings that you want to use, don't worry this account and settings can be edited later.

Installation error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away
looks like MYSQL server is either offline or not responding which is then why install page appears. Since it cannot connect to mysql server. So you should contact your web host regarding this problem and not chevereto.

Chevereto only connects to your MySQL server, it doesn't manage it or anything else. The issue is not script related, your MySQL server just went offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back