• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Incomplete Chinese translation

asdasd00199

Chevereto Member
hello.I just use auto update to Chevereto 3.9.0
but some new function's language is not chinese. and I did not find it in zh_TW.po file
Can help me to fix it to chinese?
like this
lyQRp.png
lyDAF.png

Last edited:
Translations are community provided and no one has updated Chinese by v3.9.0 release deadline. Last update was on February.

upload_2017-5-25_19-18-39.png

Usually all collaborators catch up before I ship the release so it is usual that French, Japanese, German, Russian, Finnish, Dutch, Spanish and many more languages gets updated asap because people helping there is doing an amazing job.

Unfortunately Chinese collaborators doesn't seem to be around nowadays. By the way, I do my part in this and the Spanish translation is made by me.

Así que si ves que la traducción al español es la raja es por que yo siempre la estoy actualizando!

http://translate.chevereto.com/

May I suggest the "Auto delete guest uploads" maybe can set more long time (ex: one week) or customize time?
I think that will more good :)

Last edited:
Back