• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Implement Let's encrypt SSL certificate.

Haos

Chevereto Member
Plz implement function autoregister and autorenew let's encrypt certificate from admin panel.
Thx for attention.

Last edited:
I know that let's encrypt is sort of a cheap SSL certificate but I'm not aware of what you are asking. Can you explain it to me?

I know that let's encrypt is sort of a cheap SSL certificate but I'm not aware of what you are asking. Can you explain it to me?
Let's Encrypt SSL's aren't issued like normal SSL's, they are "generated" on the web server itself typically using their kit.

I believe they are asking to have the "kit" built into Chevereto to allow the SSL to be generated and then automatically renewed, however I don't see that being within scope at all.

I believe they are asking to have the "kit" built into Chevereto to allow the SSL to be generated and then automatically renewed, however I don't see that being within scope at all.

This is a very silly request because Let's Encrypt explains how in their guides to set the certificate to autorenew. This is also all server side...

Back