Imgbb.com is made by Chevereto ???????

SudhirSoni

Dear,

I just want to know that Imgbb.com is made by Chevereto >>> OR >>> Chevereto is made by Imgbb.com

Because both are same Looking wise, Feature wise each & everything ... Except some Features/Options

So please elaborate me the same :)

Thanks

tomsit

Moderator & Chevereto freak
Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
It's a very populare script. Hundreds of image hosting sites is running on chevereto. Some few becomes populare like imgbb. I can't recall seeing any info about imgbb.com here, and it's probably a reason for it.

I've seen many cutomized sites which is not a part of our community as I can see. I checked google searches for keywords and such and came over this site https://imgsnap.com/ they have done some cool stuff

SudhirSoni

It's a very populare script. Hundreds of image hosting sites is running on chevereto. Some few becomes populare like imgbb. I can't recall seeing any info about imgbb.com here, and it's probably a reason for it.

I've seen many cutomized sites which is not a part of our community as I can see. I checked google searches for keywords and such and came over this site https://imgsnap.com/ they have done some cool stuff

Dear,

Thanks for your reply,

Actually only one website I've seen (Imgbb.com) Which is generate Image Direct Link By Images Name so that user can find image from so many downloaded images .... Rest of website e.g.Chevereto and even your website Photoland.io generate randomly image direct link which is too hard to find out to particular image by generated Direct Link.... So please tell can we set this type of function in this ... That system generate direct image link by using Image name .....

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
I just want to know that Imgbb.com is made by Chevereto >>> OR >>> Chevereto is made by Imgbb.com
Imgbb is entirely based on Chevereto. They took an old release (I believe that it was 3.8.X) and from there, they built their own stuff. Since then, they seem to skip our updates.

Hundreds of image hosting sites is running on chevereto.
Thousands, not hundreds. The number should be anywhere around 10,000.

Reactions: tomsit

tomsit

Moderator & Chevereto freak
Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
That's just a setting. You can choose to obtain original imagetitles when uploading. I prefer id though, short urls as possible!

Reactions: Rodolfo

SudhirSoni

Oh okay,

Thanks for your information,

But please correct me, As a uploader I can't choose uploaded image direct link address... It purely up to site owner (How site owner configure this setting for uploader)

SudhirSoni

Thanks Dear for your guidelines,

Please give me a few reference Photo sharing website which is Generate Direct Sharing Link by using photo name...

Thanks

friv

Core license
License owner
Why imgbb is on first page for main keywords in image
Dear,

Thanks for your reply,

Actually only one website I've seen (Imgbb.com) Which is generate Image Direct Link By Images Name so that user can find image from so many downloaded images .... Rest of website e.g.Chevereto and even your website Photoland.io generate randomly image direct link which is too hard to find out to particular image by generated Direct Link.... So please tell can we set this type of function in this ... That system generate direct image link by using Image name .....

Sorry do you want to say here that maybe imgbb reach first page for main keywords,becasue admin of this website set some options in admin panel?
I see that imgbb had denied to index posts,users,albums on search engines. I ask myself now how he reach first page,maybe adsense promotion before,and that is result that he always stay at first page. Any clue?