• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Images not showing after using external storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hectic

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello,

After adding external storage via using a VPS & Servpilot i've added it via SFTP however images do get uploaded to the server but do not show on the website, I've tried changing where the images upload to folder or not, and changing the 'image mapping' url with no luck.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Appreciate you can't post urls, but do you perhaps need a CNAME setup to point to your images? Are they on a different url such as images.mysite.com or something like that ?

Also can you view the images directly (outside of Chevereto) ?

Appreciate you can't post urls, but do you perhaps need a CNAME setup to point to your images? Are they on a different url such as images.mysite.com or something like that ?

Also can you view the images directly (outside of Chevereto) ?
I have a cname setup for the domain eg. a.domain.com however it does seem i can't view the pictures from the url either, but i've use this setup before without issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back