• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Images not expiring

DarkTexas 🦄

Chevereto Member
So, im not sure if it's related to updating to the latest version or me changing the value of when guest uploads do expire, but even if my site is set to uploads expiring after 3 days there are now images online for 2 weeks. Changing the setting again didn't fix anything.

Is there any way to have the site Re-index all images and delete everything older than 3 days as it's supposed to? I really don't wanna get in trouble with the law if announcing everything is deleted after 3 days and yet isn't...

Thanks for your help guys!

I went to my webhosting interface and ive found planned tasks, which is for cronjobs.
I've added a job to call the cron.php file, however, running that task results in a 403 FORBIDDEN.

Welp? :<

The cron command is located in your dashboard. You have to add that command to a cronjob. If that doesn't fix it then this is a bug.

Back