• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

koko

Chevereto Noob
hello,

how to upload the image to be in such and such size rather than the size of presentation?

Let me explain:

when you upload an image we have this large size (not maximum), and below there are codes of recovery, I would like for example the image is in 400 * 400, since there are an option to see full size ...

cordially

Koko, I'm sure I can help you I'm french too, so please post your topic in french, because frankly I understand nothing :p

Koko, Je suis sure que je peux surment t'aider, redis moi ce que tu veux en français svp, j'ai rien compris ;)

sorry :D

en faite quand tu upload une image si elle est de grand taille, tu vois l'image en grand aussi mais pas à son maximum, mais vu qu'il y a une option pour voir dans la taille maximum, je préfère quand j'upload une image quel soit vu en 400*400 la ou tu as les codes à récupérer en dessous (j'avoue que c'est à cause de mon nouveau design qui n'est pas extensible)

cordialement

Back