Image appears blurred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

Chevereto creator
Chevereto Staff
That's facebook, not Chevereto. They pass the images to something like a proxy.

SMP

License owner
Think it appears as the image gets loaded after certain delay, doesn't have much blur when i share the same image from something like wordpress.

Rodolfo

Chevereto creator
Chevereto Staff
I don't know. Is just how Facebook does his thing. As you may check they swap the image.

Captura de pantalla 2015-04-08 a las 2.10.06.png

Rodolfo

Chevereto creator
Chevereto Staff
Yes they do but i noticed more blur here

Want me to ask Zuckerber why he does that to Chevereto? Is just how Facebook works, most likely no one has an idea how to workaround that thing.

Actually... This could be related to the use of the .md version of the image. What I've noticed is that Facebook always do a resample of the shared images so in this case the source image is the small .md image and not the original image. The result is that Facebook does an image resampling using an small image and the results are worst than using a large image.

I will try using the original image, it will get blurry look but maybe it won't be that hard.

Last edited:

SMP

License owner
Haven't noticed that .md image is being used. It should be the issue.

Thanks... will change that now :)

Rodolfo

Chevereto creator
Chevereto Staff
I've already changed it in the demo. Feel free to try it, is hard to don't notice that in my macbook (any image looks blurred here) and is 2.40am here to turn on the desktop :p

Status
Not open for further replies.