• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I'm new, but old, and happy but sad......

TeddyBare

Chevereto Member
I saw on a thread Chevereto has been around 10 years, I found it yesterday, via Softlicious on my host.

I wished I'd found it 10 years ago, I've tried so many packages, and yet this one just does what I wanted for my own photo library, I've wasted so many weeks, months and $/£.

So I'm happy I found it, sad it took me so long, but glad I did before I died!

No requests for anything else at this point just wanted to say thank you, and that I liked it.

Install was a breeze, and the options were easy to get going the way I wanted, and the site, even with just a few photos at the moment is looking good.

Thanks!!!!

Well, I think that I could say something in return for those kind words that will leverage some of those bad feelings.

It is just 8 years since the first public product (NB 1.0 2009) :eek:

I am thrilled that I found Cheverto when I begun looking to make my own image host. The other players kind of suck. Some have nice gimmicky feature that I want and love the developer of Cheverto is focusing on the core before fancying it up to make sure it works.

Back