• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

I want to move all the pictures to a subdirectory, what should i do?

Is just a dummy domain (pointing to the same stuff) or a real external thing?

I'm sorry I do not understand
Meaning i want to put chevereto on server 1 and put the picture on server 2.
The picture is no longer stored in the server 1, and all the pictures are stored on the server 2.
But now my site is on the same server.

So when i do this, my existing picture does not know how to deal with it.
I know that if you split into two servers, my server 2 using FTP mode to connect to the server 1 on it.

You will need to add an external storage server, move all images to that server, point all images to the storage_id and update all storage counters.

There's no button for it, you will need to do it on your own.

I do not know how to change the links to these pictures.
You will need to add an external storage server, move all images to that server, point all images to the storage_id and update all storage counters.

There's no button for it, you will need to do it on your own.

Never said anything about change those. You should ask a freelancer to do this, is not that trivial.

I will move the entire picture folder to another server, I should be a need to give the original picture of a new domain name in order to make it accessible, then do not I need to modify the original link in the database?
The original picture is stored in the server A below, all the pictures link is: https: //xxxx.com/images/2017/06/12/36020170612154050625.jpg
Now I will be the entire image folder, migrate to the server B below, and set a secondary domain name, then the picture of the letter link should be: https://img.xxxx.com/images/2017/06/12/36020170612154050625.jpg

How do I change the original link to a new link in the database?

I know exactly what you want to achieve but the system doesn't have a built-in method to do that.

I know exactly what you want to achieve but the system doesn't have a built-in method to do that.
I know the system built-in can not be achieved, I actually want to know, I want to do this, is not the need to change MySql?
I am in the Mysql table, did not see the link, so to post to ask.

Chevereto doesn't store that link, it gets generated on the fly. That's why I told you you to get an external storage for it.

https://chevereto.com/community/thr...ubdirectory-what-should-i-do.8599/#post-47000

The storage contains the URL, the image indicates the storage id.

So, take all images (actual files), get them to where you want that subdomain, add the external storage and finally update all image records setting the storage_id field same as the one you just created.
  1. Move the files (images)
  2. Add that external storage to Chevereto
  3. Update your images table and set storage id (from 2)

Back