• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I think is a time to put blog because of Adsense

friv

Chevereto Member
Hello folks and Chevereto freaks

I hope so that my suggestion will not go in the trash,because everyone on this forum need to have that thing,and that is a blog.

So first of all everyone one here know that we can't apply for adsense if we not have some content on website. We need a blog section like here:

As you can see on the home page down there is a nice blog section with pagination and today this is a must if we can have adsense.

In years i have write here to Rodolfo can put finally that blog and then with that he will have more sales. I was try to apply for adsense 2 times but without success.

Rodolfo, every other feature which you put is ok,but believe me blog is one of the things which is top notch today for us.

I hope so that is not hard to make that blog section,because if i have 20.000 visitors daily what is then purpose to hold my website if i not have revenue.

And blog is one solution and to we can finally breath normal and to earn money from this script.

Thank you for understanding,and i hope so that you will put in consideration soon my advice. Sincerely

Why not just use something like Hugo/wordpress etc, on yourdomain.com/blog
Hello Barry

Thank you for your suggestion i really appreciate that.

I understand what yo u want to say but that option will not work.

It will not work because is separated path to the blog. I must have content example on front page minimum, to i can get ads. (as on the demo up on that website)

Btw i can't submit my website for review for example hugo.com/blog it must be only hugo.com

You can get a host name for each service, or install each system on a sub path.

You can install any system in any path and bind any hostname or use sub-path, and combinations for these. But you need to take charge of the server layer so url rewrite doesn't break.

Back