• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I have find a couple of pirate chevereto

NanJingCunBa

Waiting for V4
I have find a couple of pirate chevereto on the Internet:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-12503881321.2.LbOTk8&id=530527527575
his url(http://papiyun .com)
His source is not limited to the purchase of the domain name
his email:svie@vip.qq.com、83878898@qq.com

So how can we stop pirate chevereto that spread over the internet or do something ?
It was also found that the file can be upgraded to crack:app\install\update\updater.php($download = G\fetch_url('https://chevereto.com/api/download/' . $version . '/?license=' . $license);)

Thank you, I will cancel that license. That thing you found is a legit client re-selling his files but worry not, I will ban everything shortly.

Last edited:
Hey Rodolfo sorry to hear people are stealing your work. :( Is there anything we can do to help you fight nulled versions?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's little I can do.

I can takedown the files but those will spread anyway once the release is leaked and try to takedown everything it is like trying to put out the fire of hell. Best that I can do is takedown the websites which use it without license (I can spot that very easily, can't be fooled) and ban the users who helps this guys.

Talking about Google, es la misma mierda. If I send a mass takedown for all the Google search results they will take virtually one week to remove the links (enough time to allow copy cats to keep adding piracy) and cherry on top is that Google will send all those links to Lumen which is like a database of all the infringing content removed from Google. This is outrageous and it allows anyone in the world to easily get piracy thanks to Google, just check this: Chevereto @ Lumen.

So yeah, is annoying and everything but bottom line is that people that don't want to pay will find ways to try to use it. I say try because I usually kill 80% of the pirated websites that I found.

Last edited:
I am glad I am a paying customer of yours. You built an amazing script, Rodolfo. Shame they do that. Have you hidden a license key/encryption word in a hidden file somewhere so you can tell where the null version was originally bought?

I am glad I am a paying customer of yours. You built an amazing script, Rodolfo. Shame they do that. Have you hidden a license key/encryption word in a hidden file somewhere so you can tell where the null version was originally bought?

Is not only the presence of the license key.

The license itself is part of a hashed string so when you use a "nulled" version they trim down this and I can easily detect a pirated install. It is impossible to fool a pirated install as a legit install.

To be honest i would be happy if there is a "report" back to server function hidden somewhere...ie : intalled the domain gets reported to @Rodolfo and thats it. Someone with a licence would have the domain in the CP list anyway

Thank you, actually it has worked flawlessly all this time. It just can't be fooled.

I am glad such functions are already present. I was fooled once when someone offered me the license of the product at $5. After few weeks I received the email from Chevereto that I was using the nulled version. That's when I got to know that the official website was different. I purchased the license as soon as I could. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to pay, but somehow I stumbled upon wrong website when I was searching for the best Image hosting script.

If we're moving towards the new incremental fees for major updates, we should make sure that not a single website stay undetected by the radar. :)

Is not only the presence of the license key.

The license itself is part of a hashed string so when you use a "nulled" version they trim down this and I can easily detect a pirated install. It is impossible to fool a pirated install as a legit install.

this is a amazing script easy to use and price frendly for what think people ower nulled scipts i dont understand it.
Rodolfo autoupdate is a bad tool for me then we come not back to the forums...

i hope on new version all bests over the software
" we wait of a self owned comment system :) "

I came across chevereto by browsing Image Uplaoder Scripts and it was a nulled download, i viewed the actual website and seen it had a free version so i took it.

Nulled isn't healthy for developers as they put hours of work into these scripts to share with us users and Nulled people ruin it!

Back